This privacy statement describes how we collect, use, share, protect, and otherwise process personal information. This statement applies to personal information that you provide to us:
· as a visitor to our website;
· when you send us personal information in connection with an inquiry about Wealthtechs providing products and services directly to you;
· as a visitor to our premises; and
· and as a contact at one of our customers or their customers, potential customers, suppliers, or other business partners.
What Information Do We Collect from You?
We collect different types of personal information, depending on the way you use our website:
· Information that you give us:
· This includes information about you that you give to us by filling in forms on our website (or other forms that we ask you to complete), giving us a business card (or similar), or corresponding with us by telephone, post, email or other means.
· It may include, for example, your name, address, email address, work telephone number, mobile telephone number, information about your business relationship with us, information about you necessary to complete anti-money laundering checks in order to comply with requirements relating to anti-money laundering and other legislation applicable to us; and information about your professional role, background and interests.
For How Long Do We Keep this Information?
We keep your personal information for as long as you continue to use our website, and until you indicate that you no longer wish to continue to use our website.
How Will We Use Your Information?
The information we collect will only be used in the following ways:
· To process transactions: The main reason we ask for the above-mentioned personal information is in order to process the transaction conducted with you; i.e. to provide you with the demo, purchased product or the service that you requested from us.
· To improve our website: We continuously strive to improve the Wealthtechs website features based on the information and feedback we receive from you, including relevant solution pages, showcase pages, etc.
· To send you marketing communications regarding our products and services.
· F or ordinary business purposes, including to operate and administer the products and services provided by Wealthtechs in accordance with the terms of any agreements that we may have with our clients .
We also use the personal information you provide us with - when signing up and when using our website - for the purpose of personalization. We collect your personal information and analyze it in order to better understand your preferences and needs.
You do not have to agree to the use of your personal information for personalization and at any time you can opt out of such personalization via your account settings.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter or submit any personal details to Wealthtechs. We maintain an information security program including internal policies addressing the acceptable use and access to confidential business information and personal information which may be contained within Wealthtechs’ information systems.
Cookies are small files that our website transfers to your computer, enabling Wealthtechs to recognize your browser and remember certain information about your browser and your login information (for example: what type of browser you used to log in to our website, the date and time you logged in to our website, your preferred browser language, etc.).
We store such cookies for a period of 14 days, after which such cookies are deleted.
In addition, we contract third party service providers to assist us in gaining a better understanding of the way users visit and use our website. We do this through the use of such third-party service providers' cookies, which are placed on your browser when you log in to our website. Such providers can then analyze the data included in such cookies to provide us with valuable insights, such as the average number of visitors to the website or the preferred browser language of most users.
Do We Disclose Any of Your Personal Information to Outside Parties?
We are assisted by trusted third parties to operate our website, to conduct our business, and to provide you with our services. Such third-party providers include billing companies, website infrastructure management, and analytics service providers. As part of the provision of their services to us, we may transfer some of your personal information to them, in as much as such personal information is necessary for them to perform such service.
Other Forms of Disclosure
In certain circumstances, we may also disclose your personal information to outside parties. This could happen if:
We believe that, under the specific circumstances, releasing such personal information will be appropriate in order to comply with any European Union or Member State law applicable to us;
We want to protect our legitimate interest and in order to do so we would need to disclose your personal information, and only after we made sure that we cannot protect our interest without disclosing your personal information;
We need to protect your or another individual’s vital interests.
Privacy of Children
We comply with COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any personal information from anyone under 16 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to individuals who are at least 16 years or older. When visitors to our website indicate that they are aged 16 or younger, they are not required to disclose their personal data.
· We will send a notification to the email address you provided us with upon registration. In this notification, the new proposed changes will be explained so that you may provide us with your consent;
· Following the email notification, we will ask you to provide your consent to the new changes when you next log in to our website.
Rights of access,
correction, restriction and deletion
You have a right of access to the personal information that we hold about you under European data protection legislation, and to some related information. You can also require any inaccurate personal information to be corrected or deleted as well as that any further data processing is restricted.
Right to object
You can object to our use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes at any time and you have the right to object to our processing of some or all of your personal information (and require them to be deleted) in some other circumstances.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact email@example.com
Your California Privacy Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act and its implementing regulations (CCPA), you (if you are a California resident) may have certain privacy rights in connection with your Personal Information (as such term is described in the CCPA). Some of those rights and disclosure requirements are already outlined in the various Sections above. In addition, we collect the personal information categories outlined below, which we may disclose to other legal entities within WEALTHTECHS, third party service providers who host our website or other information technology systems or otherwise hold or process your information on our behalf, under substantially similar conditions of confidentiality and security, and business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for our operational business purposes:
· Identifiers, such as name, contact information, and online identifiers.
· Personal information, as defined in the California customer records law.
· Internet or network activity information, such as browsing history and interactions with our website.
· Professional or employment-related information, such as company name.
· Performance of any contract we enter with business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors or you.
· In connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, transfer, or exchange of all or a portion of a business or operating unit; in accordance with our legal obligations, including to competent regulatory, prosecuting and other governmental agencies, or litigation counterparties, in any country or territory or where we are otherwise required by law to disclose.
We do not share or sell your personal information with third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing practices; nor do we sell personal information (as contemplated by the CCPA) about you that you have provided to us or that we may have collected.
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights as set forth in the CCPA:
a) Right to Know. You have the right to request that we disclose to you the following information covering the 12 months preceding your request.
· The categories of Personal Information we collected about you and the categories of sources from which we collected such Personal Information.
· The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you.
· The business or commercial purpose for collecting Personal Information about you.
· The categories of Personal Information about you that we otherwise shared or disclosed, and the categories of third parties with whom we shared or to whom we disclosed such Personal Information.
b) Right to Request Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete Personal Information we collected from you.
c) Right to Be Free from Discrimination. You have the right to be free from unlawful discrimination for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
For any complaints, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.